Advance Coaching Plan
The ultimate goal of any coaching service is for the athlete to reach performance goals without compromising health. Our ultimate goal is to keep you balanced in life and healthy as you train hard for your personal season goals. We will provide you with general guidelines, on topics such as daily and sport nutrition, stretching, periodized strength training, race day prep and execution, gear selection, motivation and recovery, to help you train consistently throughout your season.
The ADVANCE program is appropriate for athletes of all levels as this coaching option offers a 100% personalized program that is specific to your fitness (and fitness goals) and periodized based on your key races and goals. Our ADVANCE program is an ideal coaching option for athletes who need a limited amount of communication and education but would still like accountability with a customized training plan. The ADVANCE program is designed for athletes who want a structured, fixed plan that will foster performance gains. Because we only ask that you commit to our coaching services for 6 months minimum (you can be coached for longer), we recognize that ADVANCE athletes may be new to the sport but appreciate our coaching philosophy. Others may choose the ADVANCE program because they are already fairly knowledgeable and experienced in the sport and do extremely well with following a training plan. All ADVANCE athletes should expect performance gains, regardless of experience in the sport.
Our ideal ADVANCE athlete:
• Dedicated, motivated, goal-focused, passionate and hard-working
• Desires/needs a customized plan with season goals in mind but does not require a lot of communication and does not require/need attention to every workout
• Appreciates our personal coaching philosophy
•Understands our coaching philosophy but wants to learn how to train smarter to reach personal fitness goals
• Life is fairly structured, injuries are rare and workout modifications are rarely necessary (we will provide basic guidelines on how to modify workouts without our weekly/daily guidance)
• At this time in your life, you just want a well-designed training plan to follow since you know you’ll put in the work
• Feels this is the best way to get introduced to the sport or desires a new approach to training
• Has a season goal and wants short-term results
• Family/friends are on board with your commitment to training (it is our job to keep you balanced)
• Loves everything about being a SUCCEED athlete but feels the ADVANCE option is the perfect coaching option at this time in your life