Ask the expert
Feeling confused or overwhelmed?
- Did you recently experience a setback at a race, leaving you scratching your head as to what needs to change to ensure better preparation for your next race, and you need expert advice?
- Are you a coach or parent who suspects that your athlete may have disordered eating or an eating disorder and you need expert advice as to how to best approach this situation?
- Are you considering purchasing a new bike (or a bike upgrade) and need expert advice to ensure your money is well spent?
- Are you a coach who has a complicated athlete situation and you need expert advice as to how to best handle the situation?
- Do you want to discuss your training, nutrition, racing or gear questions with an expert instead of searching endlessly for answers on the internet?
- Are you in need of expert advice regarding coaching, training or racing?
- Do you need help planning your race season or navigating your way through the off-season?
- Are you a Registered Dietitian to be, new sport dietitian or coach, looking to grow your business and need expert advice to make sure you take the right steps in your path of turning your passion into a successful business?
We understand that sometimes it's hard to find the right answer to challenging questions. This service is geared for the athlete or coach, who needs immediate guidance on a specific topic. We will provide relevant, safe and practical advice based on our expertise and your current needs.
The Ask The Expert service includes:
- Completion of an online questionnaire, delivered to you inbox within 24 hours of purchasing, to be reviewed by Marni and/or Karel before your scheduled Ask The Expert session.
- 60-minute consultation via phone, Skype, or Facetime (athlete or coach preference) with either Marni and/or Karel (depending on topic) to address your specific questions, challenges and/or concerns.
- Additional handouts or information will be provided via email, if applicable.