Do you need support, accountability and more specific guidance in your daily diet in order to assist in safe body composition changes, to maintain a well balanced diet as your training volume/intensity increase, to keep your body in good health as you train for performance improvements or to minimize GI distress before, during and after workouts?
Marni will provide personalized feedback and support to empower you to achieve your athletic goals by gaining a better understanding of how to create a performance enhancing diet while learning how to time your nutrition with your workouts for optimizing fitness and recovery. General sport nutrition advice will be provided, however, this service is focused on the daily nutrition strategies that will help your body stay in good health while optimizing performance.
This service provides nutrition support over a 4-week time frame.
If you are interested in receiving specific sport nutrition feedback alongside working on your daily diet, the Performance Fueling package is the service that will best meet your needs.
Is this service right for me?
This service package is for the athlete seeking personalized feedback and support in the following areas:
- Daily nutrition planning
- Macronutrient needs - carbohydrate, protein and fat
- Energy needs based on energy expenditure
- Body composition
- Optimizing health
- Managing GI issues related to the diet and/or training
- Timing nutrition with workouts to boost energy, minimize fatigue and to maximize recovery.
- Addressing how nutrition affects sleep, recovery, blood sugar, food cravings, appetite
- General sport nutrition guidance
The Performance Nutrition service package includes:
- Completion of our Sport Performance and Relationship with Food and Body questionnaires and nutrition and sport log documents prior to your scheduled consultation. These forms will be delivered to your email inbox within 24 hours of purchase.
- Review of current lab work submitted by the athlete (if applicable, lab work must be within the past 6-months.
- 45-minute initial consultation via phone, Skype, or Facetime (athlete preference) that includes discussion of completed forms and interactive conversation on strategies for change.
- Personalized nutrition handout provided via e-mail within 24 hours after initial consult.
- 30-minute follow-up session, 2 weeks after initial consultation. Additional feedback provided via email within 24 hours after follow-up consultation.
- 30-minute follow-up session, 4 weeks after initial consultation. Additional feedback provided via email within 24 hours after follow-up consultation.
- Once a week email communication with questions, concerns, and/or feedback between the initial consultation and follow-up sessions, as needed initiated by the athlete.
- Optional: Additional follow-up sessions*
Are you worried that that two sessions may not be enough time to allow for change and that you may need ongoing support? Follow-up sessions may be purchased with your Performance Nutrition service to provide additional nutrition coaching, accountability and education. These follow-up sessions can be utilized over the next 6 months.
I'M READY TO GET STARTED - PURCHASE HERE
Not sure if this service is right for you? Complete the form below and Marni will assist you in finding the right service for your needs.