contact us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right.

Greenville, SC

Trimarni is place where athletes and fitness enthusiasts receive motivation, inspiration, education, counseling and coaching in the areas of nutrition, fitness, health, sport nutrition, training and life.

We emphasize a real food diet and our coaching philosophy is simple: Train hard, recover harder. No junk miles but instead, respect for your amazing body. Every time you move your body you do so with a purpose. Our services are designed with your goals in mind so that you can live an active and healthy, balanced lifestyle.

Trimarni Blog

A blog dedicated to exercise, nutrition and my life

2 more days!

Marni Sumbal

The hours are flying by....
I started my day in the pouring rain with Campy not wanting to go the bathroom at 5:30am. So instead I went to the gym and Campy pooped and peed inside. Oh well, his first mistake of the weekend.
I had a great run at the Y and I even saw some familiar faces. I ran 8.6 miles and it went by super fast. I did one of my favorite sets:
20 min warm-up
6 x 45 sec @ 9mph
6 min @ 7.8mph
5 x 45 sec @ 9.1mph
5 min @ 7.8 mph
4 x 45 sec @ 9.2mph
4 min @ 7.8mph
3 x 45 sec @ 9.3mph
3 min @ 7.8mph
2 x 45 @ 9.4mph
2 min @ 7.8mph
1 x 45 sec @ 9.5mph
1 min @ 7.8
Super fast set!

After a little lifting I showered up and headed to wal-mart for some wraps for our rehearsal dinner. I decided on wraps for everyone instead of getting it catered so I will be helping my family chop and cook on sat all day long. I can't wait to eat all the yummy foods and deserts (my mom made chocolate peanut clusters. I don't like chocolate so I pick out the peanuts and I'll give the chocolate pieces to Karel :)
I headed home and after breakfast my mom and I packed up the car with the guest gift bags, table settings, signs for the beach, pictures, posters and favors.
I decided I couldn't do all of these errands alone so Campy joined me. Although he slept most of the way for our 4 hour journey around clearwater and dunedin, he enjoyed everyone petting him and telling him how cute he is. Campy was super good and so well-behaved.
The first stop was Bon apetite for the reception stuff. After that I dropped off the gift bags at the Best Western Yacht Club hotel. Then we went to the comfort inn for more gift bags. We had a quick look at the water but it was a little rainy out and super windy. That's ok, better today than sun for my beach wedding.
Then we went to the fruit and vegetable market that I use to walk to at my old place. Oh I missed it!! I bought a bunch of veggies and only spent $6!!!
Then we went to honeymoon island to drop off the signs for the beach people so people don't get lost for our 11am wedding on sun.
Afterwards we were finished with errands and after a quick stop at McD's (yes, you heard me right) to get a parfait to feed my dropping blood sugar levels we had one more stop to make.
I have family at the WTC (world triathlon corporation) in Tarpon Springs. I just love the people there and Judy at Iron Girl has been one of the best mentors ever. I love going to the WTC and saying hi and today it was extra special because I was with campy and I could talk about my wedding. Also it was nice to not even bring up triathlons or even kona. I just popped in every office and said hello. It is always nice to see everyone there and I absolutely care for everyone there. They are wonderful people and since my internship I have a new found appreciation for what goes into the IM corporation and the events. Also, campy was a bit hit and he got lots of love.

Well, I talked with Karel and he is awaiting his parents arrival. Just a few more hours and they will be there! The weather is really bad in ATL and both my aunt's family and Karel's family will be flying through. We just hope that the customs department is having a good day and they will be nice to Karel's family. For anyone who has gone through customs, it can take 20 sec or 2 hours. Hopefully everything will be ok and they will get in around 9pm.
As for the rest of my family, my grandma came in today and my bro comes in tonight (around the same time as my aunt, uncle and cousin).
Well, I'm sure I'll have some pics by tomorrow. I have been so busy to even bring out the camera but that is no excuse for this special occasion.

Tomorrow morning I am feeling a good 2 hour run (at the minimum). I can't wait to clear my head, run through Starkey park and just enjoy a few early morning hours to myself.