Enjoy! Have a great weekend...Eat healthy and enjoy what you eat!
Salmon and Chive Crepes w/ radish spread
For the crepes (makes 2 large crepes):
1/3 cup skim milk (don't use soy, doesn't cook well)
3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
1 large egg
1/2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 large fresh chive , finely chopped
1. Combine first 4 ingredients and mix well in a small bowl. Add chives, mix well.
For the radish spread:
1/8 cup fat-free sour cream
1 teaspoon lemon juice
3-4 baby radishes, shredded
1/8 cup onions, shredded or finely chopped
1. Mix together ingredients in a small bowl.
Putting it all together:
1. Cook Salmon to your liking. Let salmon cool for 15 min. before cutting into pieces.
2. Pour 1/2 crepe mixture (according to this recipe) onto a non-stick pan (sprayed with 1-2 squirts non stick spray) on LOW heat.
3. Carefully flip after 1-3 min. of cooking.
4. Place crepe on a plate and let cool. Repeat for second crepe.
5. After crepes are cool, spread 2-3 spoonfulls of radish spread on crepe.
*I thought I could put the crepe back on the stove for the spread and salmon(as seen in the picture) but I think the crepe will stay more firm off the hot skillet.
6. After you spread the radish mixture all over the crepe, lay a small handful of the salmon on one half of the crepe.
7. Roll the crepe from salmon side to the non-salmon side.
8. Enjoy this meal with a healthy side salad.
Crepe mixture (left) and radish spread (right)
Salmon from the oven (cooked around 10 min. w/ a little balsamic and olive oil. I also cut up a few onions which I used on the crepe at the end.)
A beautiful salad to go with the meal