Enjoy my latest creation!! You can double the recipe for more servings.
(perfect for your kids as a healthy summer snack)
1/2 cup oats
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp flax seeds (ground)
1 tbsp wheat germ
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp all spice
1 medium gala apple (chopped)
1 heaping tbsp natural PB (I used Skippy creamy)
2 tbsp water
1 tbsp chopped peanuts
2 tbsp raisins
2 tsp dark chocolate (shaved)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together all ingredients in a big bowl.
3. On a non-stick large baking dish, sprayed with a little non-stick spray, spread out granola all over pan.
4. Bake for 15-18 min or until granola begins to brown.
5. Use a spatula and mix granola on dish and turn off oven. Let granola "cool" in oven for 2-3 more minutes.