Marywood University - Distance Dietetic Internship
June 2010-May 2011, Scranton, PA. Completed May 2011.
University of Northern Colorado, Distance Dietetic Program Dietetic verification statement
May 2008-August 2009, Greeley, Colorado.
Florida Atlantic University, Master of Science in Exercise Physiology
Graduate December 2005, Davie, Florida.
Transylvania University, Bachelor of Arts in exercise science and a minor in psychology
gradaute May 2004, Lexinton, KY.
• American Dietetic Association, 2008-present
• International Society of Sports Nutrition, 2004-present
• Vegetarian Nutrition, 2009-present
• Florida Licensed Dietitian and nutritionist – ND 6082
• Commission on Dietetic Registration, RD certified, June 21, 2011
• USA triathlon level 1 coach – certified 2007-current
• American Heart Association CPR certified, 2008-Jan 2010
• Red Cross certified – 1996-2008, 2010
• International Society of Sports Nutrition Certified Sports Nutritionist (CISSN), 2005-current
• Received a certification by the American Dietetic Association in Adult Weight Management, 2009
Trimarni Coaching and Nutrition, LLC - Owner
Triathlon coach, sport nutrition consultant, writer, speaker. Jacksonville Fl.
- Coach all levels of athletes to reach personal performance and weight goals
- Contribute articles to various sport/health-related
websites and magazines, such as Fitness, Shape, Health, Women's Health, Men's Journal, Runners World, Cosmo Girl magazine, Bicycling, Women’s Running, Women's Health, LAVA magazine, Beginnertriathlete.com, USA triathlon.com, LAVA online.
- Monthly columns: Ironman.com, USAT multi sport zone and Irongirl.com. Topics include health, wellness, fitness, exercise physiology and sport nutrition.
Baptist Medical Center Beaches - Clinical Dietitian (PRN)
- Assess, diagnose, intervene, monitor and evaluate patients in all units of hospital.
- Provide outpatient counseling, as neded
- Provide patient education
- Involved in Baptist Heartwise program (screening/education program for women)